Slave o Pauncho [SoP] vs The Dark Realm [DEATH]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Slave o Pauncho [SoP] vs The Dark Realm [DEATH]

Esteemed Colleagues and citizens of the Epsilon World,

It is of my deepest regret to inform you that by unanimous monarchical vote that the members of the Slave o Pauncho alliance declare outright war against the tyranny and injudiciousness of the The Dark Realm alliance of Ikariam apprentices.

The reasons for this war are as follows:

1. The Dark Realm has previously INCORRECTLY and ILLEGALLY declared war on the proud Slave of Pauncho alliance. This blatant disregard for humanity and very serious forum rules is an abomination that must be eradicated.
    2. The Dark Realm has declared war against the facetious Slave of Pauncho alliance while outnumbering [SoP] by a margin of greater than 3 to 1.
    3. The Dark Realm has employed other alliances ILLEGALLY in an attempt to gang up on the brave Slave of Pauncho alliance. The injustices were solved by a 1 year ban from play for the alleged CHEATER.
    4. The esteemed Leader of The Dark Realm (wildjap) has failed to recognize the beauty, elegance, and quiet dignity of the fair maiden Tresserhorn publicly (possibly due to his wild nature). This will not be tolerated!
    5. The Dark Realm and its cohorts and associates have repeatedly taunted and provoked the humble and mighty Slave of Pauncho alliance members. This is hurtful to us.
    This war will continue to plague the lands until the King's Terms are met and/or King Jayzor the 1st deems necessary punishment has been bestowed. The King's Terms are as follows:

1. Lord wildjap must declare his love for the maiden Tresserhorn in a proper haiku as a reply to this thread.
    2. AND Lord wildjap must publicly apologize to the upstanding citizens of the Epsilon world for his heinous crimes.
    OR

1. Lord wildjap must deliver to the seat of the Throne of the Slave of Pauncho Alliance 200mL of Pokemon Tears and an Ogre Slaying Knife with a +9 versus Ogres.
    OR
    1. The total membership of [DEATH] drops to 18 members or less (currently 23).
    OR
    1. Lord wildjap declares the name of his capital city to be "I <3 Tresserhorn" and posts a screenshot to this thread.
    These are the King's Terms.

Carpaccio Diem! (ur face here):missilelauncher:
  • :agree: come on boys n girls, time to get it on :heart:

:tramp: S-o-P S-o-S-o-P | we're so f-in glee-eee

wildjap wrote:

----------------------------------------------
    Tresserhorn is my love

I dont care about losing

As ive still got you

Epsilon Environmentalists Group of Concern Citizens Against Over Mining and Underspending of Natural Resources "EEGCSAOMUSNR" Founding Member and Chief Officer of Operations
  • I just love the conditions you stipulate for the conclusion of the forthcomeing conflict SoP.....

Very fair with options for face saving on both sides.

Cant wait to read that Haiku......

Good Luck and may the best side win!
  • everyone is so nice to us! :tnx: EXCEPT WildJap <<BOOOOOO>> :thumbdown:

wildjap wrote:

Tresserhorn is my love

I dont care about losing

As ive still got you

Epsilon Environmentalists Group of Concern Citizens Against Over Mining and Underspending of Natural Resources "EEGCSAOMUSNR" Founding Member and Chief Officer of Operations
  • lol i like these guys

I ussually for get about alliances that arent in the top 100(before i thought death was top 100 them self looks like their not)

i have a question will the name "I <3 Tresserhorn" even fit as a name?
  • He will have to make it fit

lowgen0 wrote:

These are the King's Terms!

I may if so inclined accept a close approximation of this if the spirit of the message is maintained.
  • RE: He will have to make it fit

jayzor wrote:

lowgen0 wrote:

I may if so inclined accept a close approximation of this if the spirit of the message is maintained.

A perfectly reasonable and practical response, very fair indeed.

Respect to The King! ;)
  • RE: RE: He will have to make it fit

rasthaus wrote:

jayzor wrote:

lowgen0 wrote:

Respect to The King! ;)
    Heh. Looks like youre in :heart: with Jayzor...? Whats with all the love on this thread anyway??? This is very strange:!: Its a war thread everybody wheres the Dark relm members??? Is anyone gonna try and defend wildjap and stir up trouble??

Oh, I know what it is. Dark Relm :love: Jayzor too and dont want to fight???

Please proove me wrong! This cant be a war thread can it?

:thumbsup: to both sides
  • RE: RE: He will have to make it fit

rasthaus wrote:

jayzor wrote:

lowgen0 wrote:

Respect to The King! ;)
    Caesar Jayzar is mighty indeed - but shows great mercy in his diplomatic and fair terms. :pirate: :ninja:

If our previous CR thread is inappropriate since the war was not "official" then we will have to create a new one to show the pain DEATH is going through. Again however, they bring this upon themselves!

Let us show you mercy DEATH. ACCEPT the King's terms! Kiss his royal ring and accept. All this bloodshed is painful indeed
  • RE: RE: RE: He will have to make it fit

Captain Falcon wrote:

Heh. Looks like youre in :heart: with Jayzor...? Whats with all the love on this thread anyway??? This is very strange:!: Its a war thread everybody wheres the Dark relm members??? Is anyone gonna try and defend wildjap and stir up trouble??

:thumbsup: to both sides
    Are you MOCKING our King, good Sir? :stick:
  • lowgen0 wrote:

well i just check looks like your going to be missing the n. btw i read the other threda for the original war and i was wondering if nipo and death are still double teaming you.

:hail: Im a big fan and would be glad to help out.

Also Falco read the first war and youll understand War

Captain Falcon wrote:

Heh. Looks like youre in : heart: with Jayzor...? Whats with all the love on this thread anyway??? This is very strange:!: Its a war thread everybody wheres the Dark relm members??? Is anyone gonna try and defend wildjap and stir up trouble??

: thumbsup: to both sides
    Are you MOCKING our King, good Sir? : stick:
    ? Eh, I dont know how you percieve that message to be mocking anyone? (Does anyone else think im being too unclear? If so, apoligies) Im saying that rasthaus seems a bit too eager to show "Your King" his appreciation to him, hence the : heart: rumour it has created. Added to the Wildjap thing with Tresserhorn, it looks more like a love thread than a war thread.

Then I realised that Dark relm havnt said anything in this thread and I was encourging them to do something by saying the reason they have remained silent is that they too are in love with Jayzor which should not be the case if they are at war with him and his alliance.

@lowgen what do you mean ill understand War? I read the original thread before this one. Also theres no double team taking place as far as Im aware. Nipon have not declared and ill do my best to keep them out of it. The alliance needs a little restructuring after some members got banned :( so Japan members might take over for a while and shouldnt be as war hungry as crank-dat. Actually no-ones as war hungry as crank-dat : devillol: , so, Sop's safe from Nipon. (Unless SoP attack them of course)

: rockon:

Edit: removed some of the smileys
    you can post maximum of 3 animated or 5 normal smileys, and that includes quotes
    verbal warning
    plumbum
  • Apologies if you think respect equates to love....except in a purely platonic 'brotherhood of man' way.

My appreciation of the 'King's' demands, and his subsequent modification of one of them to make it absolutely clear that SoP are not being unreasonable, and are indeed capable of a lucid, coherent response in view of the games potential limitations is nothing more than stated, respect for a practical and reasonable response.

I appreciate the banter to be found emanating from these people, it has lightened my day somewhat. I also appreciate the flamboyant nature of the original declaration too :)

It does make a change to see a declaration of intentions so carefully phrased as to allow both parties leeway to 'save face' and back away from the abyss, rather than the deranged ranting and occassionally ridiculous demands that sometimes accompanies these messages.

If it is wrong to respect people who bring a certain amount of humility and humour to the game, especially in this world of virtual social interaction we find ourselves in, then perhaps it is me who is out of step with the pulse of Epsilon. I do not discount this possibility.

But I would still Respect The King - and SoP - for bringing a modicum of humour into my world and enriching my experience of the game today, after all it made me smile and it is only a game....
  • rasthaus wrote:

Apologies if you think respect equates to love....except in a purely platonic 'brotherhood of man' way.

My appreciation of the 'King's' demands, and his subsequent modification of one of them to make it absolutely clear that SoP are not being unreasonable, and are indeed capable of a lucid, coherent response in view of the games potential limitations is nothing more than stated, respect for a practical and reasonable response.

I appreciate the banter to be found emanating from these people, it has lightened my day somewhat. I also appreciate the flamboyant nature of the original declaration too :)

It does make a change to see a declaration of intentions so carefully phrased as to allow both parties leeway to 'save face' and back away from the abyss, rather than the deranged ranting and occassionally ridiculous demands that sometimes accompanies these messages.

If it is wrong to respect people who bring a certain amount of humility and humour to the game, especially in this world of virtual social interaction we find ourselves in, then perhaps it is me who is out of step with the pulse of Epsilon. I do not discount this possibility.

But I would still Respect The King - and SoP - for bringing a modicum of humour into my world and enriching my experience of the game today, after all it made me smile and it is only a game....
    One word- Joke.

Im just having a laugh man, no need to be so serious. besides. I was just pointing out that its a unique War thread compared to others ive read. Kinda like you were doing, but in a different way. Sorry if I offened you :|
  • Captain Falcon wrote:

rasthaus wrote:

Apologies if you think respect equates to love....except in a purely platonic 'brotherhood of man' way.

One word- Joke.

Im just having a laugh man, no need to be so serious. besides. I was just pointing out that its a unique War thread compared to others ive read. Kinda like you were doing, but in a different way. Sorry if I offened you :|
    No offence taken or intended :)
  • Yeh but Dark relm barely said anything. Maybe 2 posts including the declaration, and just from wildjap, none of his members have said anything.
    Im sure theyl reply but Il bet wildjaps gonna be on his own again. Maybe its because his members dont have accounts for the forum? Id like to Know what the dark relm members opinions are.
  • lowgen0 wrote:

question if they reduce thier numbers will you make sure they never go up again?
    Their foolhardiness shall take care of that for us. Failing that, anyone wishing to label their kingdoms with the mark of an oppressor shall be allowed to do so, it will allow us to easily identify those whom we do not care to have in our circle of trust and love.