Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Syndicate [SYN] - Combat Reports

Deadly

Pinned Motm #47

sharpe12

Pinned Competition Sotw #13

Atina

Pinned Looking for a Cultural Exchange? Check here FIRST!

rogerfguy

Getting back to old track

Kapitan Tutan

Recent Activities

• Deadly -

Replied to the thread Alliance CR The Syndicate [SYN] - Combat Reports.

Tonight's wine is on Daedalus. (Hidden Content)
  • sharpe12 -

Replied to the thread Motm #47.

• Atina -

Replied to the thread Competition Sotw #13.

We didn`t have 3 work ;( and this week will be same themes. I hope you will be sweet and nice and make signs for comeptitin. Thank you all Gooooood Luuuuuuuck ^^ Atina
  • rogerfguy -

Replied to the thread Discussion Looking for a Cultural Exchange? Check here FIRST!.

7 available and some more coming game name: rogerfgay
  • Kapitan Tutan -

Replied to the thread Individual CR Getting back to old track.

LOD got help from outsider and their attack is sync.... hmmm (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) need
  • Emissary -

Replied to the thread Ban The Person Above You..

Banned for referencing "Banhammer" without quotes or capitalization.
  • Deadly -

Replied to the thread Bugs Mobile/Desktop missing messages.

Hello again, Yesterday two players sent me a message. I received a notification on my mobile but again it doesn't show in any inbox (browser nor app), PT_assassin and Caligola. These are strategic messages, I mean one guy I was attacking could have…
  • Deadly -

Replied to the thread Alliance CR The Syndicate [SYN] - Combat Reports.

• Deadly -

Replied to the thread Gauntlet War.

Quote from Deizel: “so number one should send 5 message to other 5 player from the other team and so on ” Yes but the reports will be individual. You'll have to calculate everything at the end, unlike the alliance vs alliance gauntlet war. But I'm…
  • Kapitan Tutan -

Replied to the thread Individual CR Getting back to old track.

slow weekend.... they colossused me twice and three LOD went into vacation.... you can't blame them it's summer!!!! :rolleyes: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) back to farming LOD.... and the leader setting an example....