Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Male (144) Vs Female (153)

kirby k2

Two Replies Wins

Kaleg Nar

Discount on: Premium Account and Tax Advisor

IS this a form of cheating?

chym

Is this a form of cheating?

chym

Recent Activities

• kirby k2 -

Replied to the thread Male (144) Vs Female (153).

• Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Two Replies Wins.

• Kaleg Nar -

Replied to the thread Male (144) Vs Female (153).

• -Hera- -

Posted the thread Promotion Discount on: Premium Account and Tax Advisor.

Thread
    Hello Players 2eed0cc0e85c2e25a8bbf8a64be5ba.jpg We will be having a 30% Discount on Premium Account - 10/30/60 Days Terrible Tax Advisor - 10/30/60 Days on the 15th November 2018 00:00 until 17th November 2018 00:00 (server/game
  • chym -

Replied to the thread IS this a form of cheating?.

When you put sharing IP account on your island, you can't protect your multi by your main account. And if your multi account can't protect itself, then your enemies can easily go in and out your island by occupying your multi account. The only unfair…
  • chym -

Replied to the thread Discussion Is this a form of cheating?.

• kirby k2 -

If he goes to you he will not be able to do all 10 accaunt ,because it is not even remarkable,the game itself does not allow the IP address to be shared. It can only attack you from one account. It may not be fair, but it is allowed for everyone to do
  • Arslan -

Doesnt it become unfair to players like me who have just one account? I mean, i have read that there is an ip sharing agreement which doesnt let multi to have fleet contact but still if he decides to attack me or if in future we go at war how am i…
  • kirby k2 -

Quote from Arslan: “My Island 15 cities of same player with only difference in name forgemeup1 to formeup15, is this legal? there are also other Islands near me with player having 7 to 8 cities using this trick. can someone please explain about…
  • kirby k2 -

Replied to the thread Discussion Is this a form of cheating?.

Quote from chym: “Quote from kirby k2: “The maximum number of cities in one players is 12.And they can be all on one island,it's legal and permissible. You probably did not see the name of the player nicely. One player can have a maximum of 12 cities