Ikariam EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

DarkLord of ICE vs PHOENIX (PHX)

Tesco

Pinned Cinetheatre Reports

• Oracle from Canada
  • K1Netic

K1Netic

Defending strategies

K1Netic

Staff (43) vs. Spammers (73)

kirby k2

Male (133) Vs Female (110)

kirby k2

Recent Activities

• Tesco -

Replied to the thread War DarkLord of ICE vs PHOENIX (PHX).

Quote from battleship1992: “forget should not involve in pointless post ” tell you what we will do TM v you? ofc you will win you prove that its easier solo
  • K1Netic -

Replied to the thread Bugs Cinetheatre Reports.

nope it doesnt give me the bonus .. well atleast it worked with u. Quartz
  • DarkLord of ICE -

Quote from battleship1992: “forget should not involve in pointless post ” Well then, don't blame my tactics for your alliance's failure! Scores so far: DLoI: 4106.9 PHX: 784.6 DLoI
  • K1Netic -

Replied to the thread Defending strategies.

i do know how to wave from a different town if i station prior and do use field size . but how exactly do u "retreat" ur units in the middle of battle ? Can we go on the step details for this point ?
  • battleship1992 -

forget should not involve in pointless post
  • DarkLord of ICE -

Several things: number one - prntscr.com/fpa3bd Oh I do have stuff number two - I'm hitting every army I can find, which involves me going to an island, hitting everything on said island than leaving. I attacked vanapagan today and if their army had been…
  • Tesco -

Quote from battleship1992: “1 on 1 and 1 on 44 are 2 different things. Playing hide and seek in this big world is not funny. As i said at the beginning no matter how we try you will win this war. we all know that your towns have nothing to get, we…
  • horndemon -

I know the legion of a running man now. Whenever he see any PHX army coming, he run away as fast as possible. :)
  • Quartz -

Replied to the thread Bugs Cinetheatre Reports.

Not a bug, but one of the ads you're running, The Expiry Date, is thought-provoking. And I watched it with the sound off.
  • Tesco -

Replied to the thread Defending strategies.

the defender can be actual at the advantage as he controls the battle. 1st thing is are you online to see the fight starting? if so send the ships you want to wave away so you can wave them in later on. 2nd thing are you in your town? if you are in…